- Proportional share of the overhead cost
- Transport to the Mortuary
- Administrative fee's
- Filing of the death certificate
- County fee's and permits
- Cremation container
- Transport to the crematory
- Cremation Process
- Container for the Cremains
Insurance - If the service is paid with insurance expect to pay an insurance assignment fee, you will pay a certain percentage for the processing and maybe mailing fees. usually no more than 10% of the contract charges. If you are being charged more, re-consider that location.
Taxes - Taxes are paid on merchandise only, this will be the cremation container. Look at the "merchandise" section of your contract, it will tell you exactly what you will be paying taxes on.