- Proportional share of the overhead cost
- Removal of the deceased from the place of death
- Refrigeration (will reflect a specific amount of days)
- Filing of the death certificate
- Cremation or disposition permit
- Cremation container (large cardboard box)
- Transport to the crematory
- Cremation process
- Temporary container for cremains back to family (not an urn)
Again, different funeral homes charge different prices, some locations are nicer than others, but do the exact same thing. The price paid depends on what the family chooses to pay, for they have the option of going elsewhere if it appears too pricey.
What about veterans cremains, can they be placed in a national cemetery?