Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SOMTHING GOOD TO BE SAID ABOUT GOOD PEOPLE...

I want you to know something, all though this industry is peppered with real corporate monsters and greedy independent funeral home owners…
There are some real good people out there, I mean good, good people.
Now and again my phone rings, and speaking to me from the other end is a compassionate funeral home representative who shares with me a conversation that always starts quietly with “I have this family…”
It continues in with something along the lines of “I know you can help them or I heard about your location or I see what you’re doing on your website...”
Ya know, AGAIN!, these are some real good people who still try to follow the guidelines as to why they got into this industry. THEY REMEMBER! They have good hearts and compassionate souls.  Unfortunately in this difficult economy where jobs are scarce and individuals are grateful to have any job, these individuals must remain anonymous.
In the end, the quiet conversation I share with these anonymous individuals, (AND THEY ARE OUT THERE!) always seems to end with, “please don’t tell anyone we talked” them asking “may I call you again if I have a family that needs you?”
These are good people, I thank them for standing by the oath they took when they chose the profession they are now in and were not blinded by greed and corruption like so many others are…
NOT ALL! But so many, and there are allot.
To those still trying to serve the community outside of their employers walls, Thank you, you are doing a very good thing, and if you need me, I'm here. I would love be be an extension of your compassionate effort to help a family.
623-925-1525

1 comment:

  1. Wоw! At last I got a webρage from wheree I be capable of really obtain helpful informaation regardіng mƴ study and
    knowledge.

    Stop by my page: batterybob.com

    ReplyDelete