|A chain gang member prays |
at a chain gang burial
|PAY UP OR ELSE!|
- Why, did they have to put the family through so much mental anguish by telling them that they had no options at all with the exception of county burial? When they did.
- Why the Corporate Funeral Home would not or could not originally lower the price to accommodate the family?
- Why would they at least not offer the family the option of seeking a more affordable location and waiving the charges that were incurred? They do claim to be run by "Members of the Community".
- Why did they find it so necessary to intimidate the family by telling them that they MUST pay those charges prior to releasing the body or allowing the family to depart the facility?
- Why did they offer to lower the price AFTER another location price was brought to the table?
- Why did an outside agency have to call the facility manager and report his counselor and staffs illegal, immoral and unethical behavior by violation state board regulations?
- To use as a leverage tool should you decide to use another facility, they tell you that this is owed to them, and you have a moral obligation to pay it if you choose to go elsewhere. My advice to you? tell them to "Bill you......"
- Should you choose to go elsewhere, the Corporate funeral industry can at least make SOMETHING off of the case.